ECI Technology is the leading provider of Process Control Equipment for Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, LED and Printed Circuit Board industries. The company works closely with tier-1 Semiconductor manufacturers to develop cutting edge analytical equipment for control of chemical processes. Thousands of ECI's On-line Chemical Managements Systems and bench top Lab analyzers successfully used in high volume manufacturing worldwide.
Why ECI Technology?
ECI Technology of Totowa, NJ is a rapidly growing, award winning leading provider of Process Control Equipment for Chemical processes in Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, LED and Printed Circuit Board industries. We are searching for the best candidates to become part of our management team. In today’s challenging job market finding the right company to join is not an easy task. Here are a few of the reasons you should join our team:
- 2013 NJ Best Places to Work Recipient
- NJ Biz 50 Fastest Growing Companies, NJTC’s Electronics Company of the Year, Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500 of North America
- 28 years of success in the business of delivering patented products to the best-known semiconductor manufacturers
- Expanding to new markets, constantly developing new products and enhancing existing product lines for continued quality
- Medical and Dental insurance, FSA, Paid Time Off, and 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Family-like atmosphere
(reporting to Director of Operations)
- Accountable for overseeing the deliverables of our customers’ systems manufacturing projects/orders through the project lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to: qualifying requirements/specifications, engineering design, assembly & implementation, product testing and deployment.
- From an operations point of view this requires planning and optimization of scheduling, managing and budgeting the material resources to ensure that quality products and solutions are delivered timely based upon our customers’ specifications.
- Manage internal project tasks such as organizing project files, delegating tasks to team members, following up on task completion, maintaining & updating project status schedules and material & schedule planning.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and internal stakeholders (management, engineering, sales and production) informed of the project status and issues.
- Attend cross-departmental meetings and update project schedule.
- Provide risk assessment of schedule and delivery of products.
- Coordinate the ordering of project materials.
- Assist ECI Customer Service team with follow up of project upgrades.
- Build and manage internal and external client relationships.
- 3 + years' experience manufacturing environment A MUST / 2 + years’ experience in project management (or order management) required.
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree is required;
- Engineering background is helpful - SW or HW (electrical or mechanical).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel;MS-Project experience preferred; Familiarity with ERP tools is a big plus.
- Possess ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities, manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines, and succeed in fast paced environment.
- Proven experience managing several major projects involving diverse operations and technology groups.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and follow up skills.
- Need to be an independent thinker and problem solver plus work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; Must have exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with all levels within the organization.
Must be US Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – New Jersey
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to the following)
- Develop knowledge of ECI products and applications
- Provide technical support to clients and internal sales team
- Demonstrate equipment to prospects and customers
- Perform installations and qualifications of the equipment
- Assist with applications of new product development
- Assist Research & Development team
- Provide feedback from field
- Perform technical presentations and assist with writing of technical papers
- Submit weekly status reports
- 5-7 years’ experience in engineering and chemistry.
- Must be willing to travel globally
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work in a team environment or independently.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Bachelor Science degree or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Must be US Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status
ECI Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
ECI Technology participates in the E-Verify program.
For immediate consideration submit your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note the position title in the subject line.
ECI encourages potential candidates to check our website frequently for opportunities.