Why ECI Technology?
ECI Technology of Totowa, NJ is a rapidly growing, award winning leading provider of Process Control Equipment for Chemical processes in Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, LED and Printed Circuit Board industries. We are searching for the best candidates to become part of our top notch teams in South Korea. In today’s challenging job market finding the right company to join is not an easy task. Here are a few of the reasons you should join our team:
- 2013 NJ Best Places to Work recepient
- NJ Biz 50 Fastest Growing Companies, NJTC's Electronics Company of the Year, Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500 of North America
- 27 years of success in the business of delivering patented products to the best-known semiconductor manufacturers
- Expanding to new markets, constantly developing new products and enhancing existing product lines for continued quality
- Family-like atmosphere
Field Service Engineer - South Korea
Responsibilities:(including but not limited to the following)
- Develop knowledge of ECI products and applications.
- Provide technical support to clients and internal sales team
- Demonstrate equipment to prospects and customers
- Perform installations and qualifications of the equipment
- Assist with applications of new product development
- Assist Research & Development team
- Provide feedback from the field
- Perform technical presentations and assist with writing technical papers
- Submit weekly status reports
- Located in South Korea
- 2 - 5 years' experience in engineering
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work in team environment or independently
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
ANALYTICAL CHEMIST – New Jersey
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Develop a deep knowledge of all ECI products, applications and analytical techniques.
· Develop new analytical methods and instrumentation.
· Prepare reports on developments.
· Prepare chemical packages for bench-top and on-line systems.
· Provide technical training to customers and ECI sales force.
· Support chemical troubleshooting activities of service department.
· Travel to customer sites for new applications qualifications, support or technical training when required.
· Implement Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in analytical lab.
· Submit weekly written reports on sales and market activities.
· Assist management with special projects as required.
· BSc in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, dual degree preferred
· Strong math skills.
· Experience with electro chemistry.
· Highly motivated and self-directed.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and works well with personnel at all levels.
· Experienced in computer programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Well organized and good time management skills.
· Requires daily contact with employees in R&D and other departments.
· Requires frequent communication with employees across the organization / worldwide.
· Periodic communications with external customers and vendors.
· Available for flexible work schedule and international business travel.
· Must be US Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – New Jersey
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to the following)
· Develop knowledge of ECI products and applications
· Provide technical support to clients and internal sales team
· Demonstrate equipment to prospects and customers
· Perform installations and qualifications of the equipment
· Assist with applications of new product development
· Assist Research & Development team
· Provide feedback from field
· Perform technical presentations and assist with writing of technical papers
· Submit weekly status reports
· 5-7 years’ experience in engineering and chemistry.
· Must be willing to travel globally
· Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work in a team environment or independently.
· Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
· Bachelor Science degree or equivalent
· Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Must be US Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status
ECI Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
ECI Technology participates in the E-Verify program.
For immediate consideration submit your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note the position title in the subject line.
ECI encourages potential candidates to check our website frequently for opportunities.