The QUALISURF® QSF-200 control system is a fully automated chemical process control system designed to support Post Etch Residue Removal (PERR), W Contact, TiN Hard Mask Removal, and AlOx/HMO Cleans. Get better utilization of your existing equipment by connecting QUALI-SURF to multiple tools and chemistries!
- Supports Multiple Chemistries and Process Tools
- Modular Design for Ultimate Flexibility
- Precise Control of the Most Demanding Specs
- Customized Metrology Proprietary Applications
- Maximizes Up-Time and Reliability
- Monitors Impact of Incoming Raw Material Variations
- Analyzer Health Monitor Keeps Track of System Performance
- Controls Advanced Cleaning Chemistries with Multiple Species
- Rapid Conversion from R&D to HVM
- Maintains Process Control Using Advanced SPC Capabilities
- The Lowest CoO with the Highest Operational Convenience
- Enables Chemical Vendors to Provide Metrology for Their Chemistries
- Option – Benchtop analyzer for labs
Watch this presentation to learn more about the QUALISURF® Chemical Monitoring Systems.
- Multi-channel capability to support all tanks for a process tool
- Supports integration/communication with all the process tools and the Fab host for closed loop control
- Minimal PM requirements
- Can be modified for sub-fab environment
- Simple operation with convenient user interface
- Safety standards – compliant with S2/S8 and CE
Please Contact us for more info.