The electrical properties of Tungsten (W) are fast approaching their limitation at the sub-10nm technology node in the semiconductor industry. Cobalt (Co) is a very strong candidate for the replacement of W and electrodeposition is the method of choice.
The Co electroplating process requires a very accurate and reliable control of the key ingredients in the plating solution. The Quali-Line QUANTÅ® is ECI’s state-of-the-art analyzer designed to monitor Co electroplating solutions with a low cost and high degree of accuracy and reproducibility. ECI designed the Quali-Line QUANTÅ to be a comprehensive and fast chemical metrology analyzer, seamlessly integrated with Cobalt plating tools for both high volume production and cutting edge process development.
Quali-Line QUANTÅ delivers:
- Specially developed CVS applications
- Customized analyses of other bath components and their properties
- Ease of use with smart-E software
- Low CoC
- Support for all commercial chemistries/formulations
- Automatic validation and calibration
- Seamless integration with plating tools
- Effective and reliable delivery system
- Smart-E software
|pH||0.05 pH unit||0.03 pH unit|