As production technologies continue to advance, IC Substrate and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) manufacturers are faced with tighter plating specifications and ramped up demand. ECI’s LIBRA “A” series Chemical Management Systems are designed to address these challenges in cutting edge, high volume manufacturing applications. Using this online system, producers of IC Substrates and PCBs can provide optimal plating conditions, reducing the potential for voids and operator error, while significantly improving cost-of-ownership (CoO), and reliability.
Qualified for High Volume Manufacturing!
- Wet processes for Desmear and PTH cleaning
- Copper interconnect plating process
- Final finish for under bump or landing pads, e.g. e-less Ni-Pd-Au
- Supports all major chemistries
- Automatic validation and calibration
- Comprehensive analysis of all components
- Automatic standard generation (ASG), validation and calibration (optional)
- Analyzer Health Monitor (AHM) for predictive maintenance (optional)
- Bath Health Monitor for yield improvement (optional)
- By-products analyses
- PR/contamination monitoring and control
- Analytical techniques are integrated based on CoO and desired specs