Reports to: Stockroom Supervisor
- Pick parts for sub-assemblies “kits” from the bill of materials.
- Receive parts and place in stock room inventory.
- Prepare parts for shipment to customers (packaging parts and creating labels).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask…Fast, detailed and calm.
- ERP experience is required.
- Special assignments or projects as required.
- 3 + years’ stock and inventory experience preferably in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Strong ERP, Excel, Word and Outlook skills required.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented with an ability to retain parts numbers and location information, and possess ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities in fast paced environment.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location