Reports to: Manager of Quality
- Inspect, test, and measure components and completed manufactured products. Ensure components and products are consistent with engineering drawings and customer specifications.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Guarantee compliance of product with company and customer standards.
- Quarantine all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data; maintain records of inspections.
- Perform Incoming parts Inspections.
- Manage quality-related communications with vendors.
- Maintain statistics and reports on rejected material, failures, quality concerns, and vendor returns.
- An Electrical Engineering Associate of Science (AS) is required. A Bachelor of Science (B.S., B.S.E.E., or B.Sc.E.E.) in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of related experience required.
- Electrical technician, electrical production assembling, testing, or inspection experience in a manufacturing setting desired.
- Must possess an eye for detail, strong ability to read schematics, and enjoy ‘hands-on’ work.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location