- Document Company’s chemical installation packaging products in ERP, project management, and other company record keeping systems.
- Review and complete documentation to clarify chemical specifications.
- Create and circulate documentation; review final changes for accuracy.
- Communicate revisions and changes of documentation when appropriate.
- Quality control of chemical documentation.
- Additional documenting and projects as needed.
- BS in chemistry or chemical engineering is required.
- 1 – 3 years of chemistry related quality experience preferred.
- Must be technically savvy and proficient with ERP systems; Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members is essential.
- Possess ability to multi-task different projects/reports, work independently and focus on details.
Location: Totowa, NJ