Reports to: Vice President IT and Security
ECI Technology’s Systems Integration Manager has strategic and functional accountability for ECI’s corporate documents repository, data consistency, and data retrieval management. This includes researching and planning for new systems and/or upgrades implementations of new technology solutions that maximize efficiencies and control ECI’s business processes.
- Review and analyze business requirements of all functional departments to determine their technology needs and provide solutions to improve productivity, efficiency, and cost.
- Ensure that training is available for all users on all relevant systems.
- Establish and manage consistent relationships between existing information system software applications, propose changes and additional software as necessary to streamline corporate systems relationships.
- Create and maintain company Intranet.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology-related discipline or equivalent from accredited college or university.
- 10 years + related experience and proven track record of successful business implementations.
- Deep understanding of ERP, CRM and Project Management systems and hands-on experience with SQL, HTML and XML coding is required.
- Hands-on experience with management, implementation, and integration of Project Management software, Salesforce, including Salesforce Service, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Azure and SharePoint on a corporate level.
- Prior experience working for a high technology equipment manufacturer is highly preferred.
- Possess the ability to communicate technical concepts and break down complex business problems into easily understood communications.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple departments to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals, and objectives into project proposals.
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, persuade, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location