Reports to: Software Engineering Manager
- Using C++, develop new features to control ECI analyzer hardware in the established code base.
- Integration of new HW devices, creating new functions and features, and graphing results.
- Develop software for new chemical analysis techniques and enhance existing techniques.
- Architect new and next-generation code bases.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix software issues reported by customers and ECI personnel.
- Support software release activities including documentation, testing, and handoff to SQA team.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required.
- Experience with C++ Programming using MS Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MFC, STL, SQL, TCP/IP Sockets is required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a full time, software development position
- Experience in coding for industrial automation
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall software development methods.
- Familiarity with liquid chemical analytical hardware
- Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment