Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
- Maintain current designs with emphases on innovative product improvements
- Generate wiring diagrams and BOMs from customer requirements as needed for production
- Select and evaluate obsolete components
- Contribute to new designs from concept to production
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required; MS in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- 3 + years of design experience of industrial control systems.
- Working knowledge of Schematic capture systems such as ORCAD required.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus; Microsoft Dynamics – Axapta is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently and focus on details is essential for success.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location