Reports to: Integration Manager (Service Department)
- Work closely with service team Integration Manager to complete customers’ upgrade requirements.
- Work with R&D and Engineering on project feasibility, changes, and improvements for processes, hardware, and software for ECI’s equipment/business operations.
- Review the design and work closely with design engineers, work with production to get the upgrades built, test, and implement upgrade kits.
- Create upgrade procedures and other documentation for customers in the field.
- Coordinate multiple projects/ customers in a timely manner in a high-volume environment.
- Develop action plans for problem resolution and be able to present to internal and external customers.
- Assist in building and testing prototypes.
- Review schematics and wiring diagrams and troubleshoot systems.
- Review flow diagrams and troubleshoot systems.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college in electrical, mechanical, or automation engineering technology or Associates degree with 10 + years of electromechanical equipment experience.
- 5 + years Field Service / Technical support background required.
- Experience with onsite installations, preventative maintenance, and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment.
- Closed-loop communication control, electro-mechanical controls, and microprocessor-based controllers, software configuration, computer network architecture, basic principles of electrochemistry, lab safety requirements, and practices preferred.
- Ability to interpret electronic schematics and mechanical drawings.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location