Introducing the all-new QualiLab Elite® Benchtop Plating Bath Analyzer from ECI Technology, the company that pioneered Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping (CVS) and has fine-tuned analyzer systems for over 30 years. The QualiLab Elite analyzer combines CVS, potentiometric titration, and UV-Vis spectroscopy-based analytical techniques in a single lab instrument. The analyzer delivers the analytical performance you need to control today’s rapidly evolving technologies for printed circuit board (PCB) and other advanced metal deposition applications.
With its combined application-specific analytical methods, the system provides accurate analysis for easy replenishment and improved yield from your plating solutions. The QualiLab Elite analyzer’s precise measurement capabilities are essential to providing better controls and efficiency to maximizing the yield, reliability, and profitability of your manufacturing process.
Optimized, Accurate, Fast
QualiLab Elite benchtop analyzer offers the industry’s most accurate analysis in an optimized design. The system supports multi-language operations and provides accurate analyses in an ergonomic design. Its modular design configurations range from a simplified, compact single-sample manual analyzer to a fully automated closed-cell system that can measure up to 42 samples without operator intervention. All models are streamlined with a minimum of loose tubes and external components. QualiLab’s proven architecture maintains high precision and speed of analysis.
Largest Library of Analytical Recipes for Metal Deposition
Through decades of experience, ECI Technology’s scientists developed the industry’s largest number of chemistry-specific recipes, ChemPacks®. Combined with the QualiLab Elite analyzer, these proprietary ready-to-use Chempack applications enable continued metrology support when implementing new and existing plating chemistries to ensure you plating process requirements of today and into the future.
Applications, Key Features and Advantages
- Electroplating Organic – Organic additives and inorganic bath components for Cu, Ni, Sn, SnAg, SnPb, Pd, Zn, and Co
- Electroless Plating Deposition – Reducing agents, complexing agents, buffering agents, background ions in Co, Cu, Ni, and Pd
- Analytical signals include:
- Electrochemical: CVS, CPVS, MPVS, CPT, CAT, Electrode Potential
- Spectroscopic Absorption
- Analytical techniques include LAT, MLAT, DT, PDT, PBT, RDT, QC, andRC
- Advanced analysis of breakdown products and contaminants
- User-friendly software offers:
- Flexibility in programming of techniques and automation
- “Get Me Expert” feature provides easily accessible factory support and remote troubleshooting
- Embedded User Help
- Analyses of all additive components on the same turntable
- Advanced reporting and data handling including: Statistics, Trend Analysis, and History Management
- Communications: TCP/IP Networking, LIMS
- Largest application library
- Temperature controlled CVS analysis cell
- Excellent selectivity
- User-independent accuracy especially for MLAT analytical techniques
- Low-maintenance reference electrode
- Built-in galvanostat for advanced electrochemistry
Wide-range of Automation Options
- VMS Delivery
- DI Water Spray Cleaning
- Waste Removal
- Automated preparation of support electrolyte and calibration standards