Introducing the all-new QualiLab Elite® Benchtop Plating Bath Analyzer from ECI Technology, the company that pioneered Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping (CVS) and has fine-tuned analyzer systems for over 30 years. This leading analyzer combines CVS and potentiometric titration techniques in a single lab instrument. The analyzer delivers the analytical performance you need to control today’s rapidly evolving technologies for printed circuit board (PCB) and other advanced metal deposition applications.
The system, with its combined application-specific analytical methods, provides accurate analysis for easy replenishment and improved yield from your plating solutions. The QualiLab Elite analyzer’s precise measurement capabilities are essential to providing better controls and efficiency to maximizing the yield, reliability, and profitability of your manufacturing process.
Optimized, Accurate, Fast
QualiLab Elite benchtop analyzer offers the industry’s most accurate analysis in an optimized design. The system supports multi-language operations and provides accurate analyses in an ergonomic design. Its modular design configurations range from a simplified, compact single-sample manual analyzer to a fully automated closed-cell system that can measure up to 42 samples without operator intervention. All models are streamlined with a minimum of loose tubes and external components. QualiLab’s proven architecture maintains high precision and speed of analysis.
Largest Library of Analytical Recipes for Metal Deposition
Through decades of experience, ECI Technology’s scientists developed the industry’s largest number of chemistry-specific recipes, ChemPacks®. Combined with the QualiLab Elite analyzer, these proprietary ready-to-use ChemPack applications enable continued metrology support when implementing new and existing plating chemistries to ensure you plating process requirements of today and into the future.
Watch this presentation to learn more about the QualiLab Elite® Benchtop Plating Bath Analyzer.
- Electroless Deposition – buffering agents, complexing agents, reducing agents, and background ions in Cu, Co, Pd, and Ni
- Electroplating – organic additives and inorganic bath constituents for Ni, Cu, Sn, SnPb, SnAg, Co, Pd, Zn, and Pd
- Electrochemical analysis – MLAT, DT, RC, QC, LAT, RDT, SBP, and DPA
- Electrode potential
- CVS, CPVS
- MPVS, Chronoamperometry, and Chronopotentiometry (optional)
- Potentiometric Titration (optional) – direct and back titration
- Easy-to-use software includes the following:
- “Get Me Expert” feature provides easily accessible remote and factory-supported troubleshooting
- Flexibility in programming methods and automation
- Embedded user help
- Analyses of all additive components on the same turntable
- Sophisticated reporting and data handling, such as statistics, history management and trend analysis
- Communications: TCP/IP networking, LIMS
- Multi-language operation
- Largest application library
- Temperature controlled CVS analysis cell
- Excellent selectivity
- User-independent accuracy especially for MLAT analytical techniques
- Low-maintenance reference electrode
- Built-in galvanostat for advanced electrochemistry
- Automated preparation of support electrolyte and calibration standards
- Waste removal
- DI Water spray cleaning
- Virgin Makeup Solution (VMS) delivery