QualiLab QL-10EZ is an ECI quality benchtop analyzer with multi-sampling turntable. It provides automatic analysis of up to 12 different plating samples in a sequence.
QL-10EZ is a compact, all-in-one analyzer designed especially for busy chemical labs. It has robust, reliable hardware to ensure accurate analysis.
The QL-10EZ now includes an innovative software platform that quantitatively determines organic additives and inorganic components in almost every electroplating solution, whether in a PCB factory or Semiconductor Fab. This software platform was developed to enhance the user’s experience and operational capabilities.QL-10EZ provides improved analytical performace of the newest chemistries, reduces analysis and operator time, and introduces new features and functions such as: combination of multiple tasks into one sequence, advanced reporting, and data handling tools including correction coefficients, convenient user interface, and troubleshooting features.
- 15 position turntable and 14 position sample tray
- Exchangeable electrode head for easy conversion from CVS to potentionmetric auto-titration
- Automatic syringe delivery system
- The largest applications library in the industry
- Modular design allows for easy upgrades
- Reliable long-lasting hardware
- Innovative software platform:
- Accuracy and reproducibility – best on the market
- Automated multi-task sequences – reduces analysis and operator time
- Advanced reporting and data handling including statistics, trend analysis and history management
- XML connection to Lab Information Management Systems
- “Get Me Expert” troubleshooting package for end user
- Friendly, intuitive user interface
- Import utility for procedures from older software versions
- Ideal for electroplating and electroless deposition process control such as Cu, Sn, Ni, Ag, Cr as well as Al anodizing solutions and cleaners
- Accurate, reliable monitoring of organic additives, inorganic components and contaminants
- Incoming and outgoing inspection of additives
- Optimization and monitoring of Carbon treament procedure
- Studying component consumption rates
- Optimizing new plating processes and developing new formulations