QUALILAB QL-100EZ is an automated plating bath analyzer capable of analyzing up to 12 samples of process solutions. It is used for monitoring the composition of electroplating and electroless deposition solutions. The entire analysis sequence is programmed into automated, user-friendly, efficient procedures to increase accuracy while reducing the analysis time.
ECI’s decades of experience with all known chemistries make for a very versatile analyzer. The QL-100EZ quantitatively determines the most important component concentrations in every known plating solution used by PCB factories, Semiconductor fabs and R&D laboratories. QL-100EZ incorporates the de-facto industry standard, ECI’s proprietary CVS (Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping), Titration and Spectroscopy techniques to analyze typical organic and inorganic electroplating components, as well as deliver accurate concentrations of key metals, and secondary and anti-oxidant organic additives critical for the success of electroless deposition process.
Features and Benefits:
- CVS technique for analysis of organic bath components
- Patented CVS method to monitor reducing agents such as Hypo in Electroless Nickel
- Monitoring of breakdown products
- UV-Vis spectroscopy and potentiometric titration for the analysis of inorganic components
- Automatic syringe delivery system
- 15 position turntable and 14 position sample holder
- Non-corrosive UV-Vis cuvette holder
- Accuracy of 5% for most Copper applications
Organic additives and inorganic components in electroplating baths for Cu, Ni, Sn, Pd, Zn, Co/Ni
Metal, reducing agents, complexing agents, buffering agents, background ions in electroless deposition for Co, Cu, Ni, Pd and related auxiliary solutions
Analytical methods: CVS, CPVS, PT, UV-Vis, BPT
Analytical procedures: LAT, MLAT, DT, DCA, DPT, SPT, RDT, QC, RC, Spectral pH