Reports to: Manager of Software Development
- Collaborate closely with the software development team and stakeholders from other departments to ensure the quality of the software that controls the company’s products.
- Review, understand, identify gaps and provide feedback for new and existing project software requirements.
- Develop detailed manual and automated test plans per requirements.
- Execute test plans.
- Provide software-related support to in-house and field service teams as needed.
- Provide software administration support to the R&D team.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 + years’ experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Windows OS.
- Strong experience with automation tools (selenium/others).
- Performance and stability testing is a plus.
- Strong understanding of QA methods and processes and the ability to document problems/issues as well as test procedures and test results in detail.
- Proven experience developing test plans based upon requirements.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology and TFS/Visual Studio is a plus.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location