Reports to: Mechanical Engineering Manager
- A senior member of the Mechanical Engineering Team creating new product designs or modifications to existing designs.
- Create innovative and elegant solutions to complex mechanical problems.
- Accountable for the complete design process: create 3D Design using CAD software, sponsor design reviews, create detail drawings, structure BOMs, create flow diagrams, assist with assembly and testing.
- Ability to execute several simultaneous design tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with the highest speed and accuracy
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required; MS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 7 + years of precision electromechanical design experience preferably in equipment used in the semiconductor, automation, or other industrial equipment industries.
- Experience in 3D CAD software. AutoCAD Inventor preferred.
- Strong conceptual design skills. Prefer an innovator who has a track record of creating patentable ideas.
- Fast learner who has a proven track record of managing many concurrent complex design projects and is highly skilled at applying retained knowledge to improve future designs.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location