Reports to: Mechanical Engineering Manager
- Optimize engineering design for manufacturability and standardization of the mechanical sections for ECI’s chemical monitoring analyzers and systems.
- Design for plastic materials is essential.
- Accountable for complete design process: requirements, design, BOM structure, flow diagram, electrical component integration, sub-assemblies and detail drawings.
- Develop all supporting documentation such as assembly, test procedures and facility requirements.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required; MS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 5 + years of precision electromechanical design experience preferably in equipment used in the semiconductor or defense industry.
- Experience in Inventor 3D CAD and AutoCAD software is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently and focus on details is essential for success.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location