Reports to: Senior Research Chemist, Team Lead
- Develop new chemical methods for analysis and equipment for implementation purposes.
- Develop analytical methods for process solutions used in metal deposition and other areas of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Interface with the engineering group to design commercial analyzers.
- Plan and conduct experiments then write technical report findings.
- Participate in documenting, testing and supporting equipment.
- Prepare scientific publications and present work at conferences.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with HPLC Method development representing 50% of workload or Ph.D. in HPLC area
- HPLC-MS experience
- IC, SPE, CE experience is a plus
- Wet chemistry and instrumental analysis knowledge is a plus
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and collaborates well with team members.
- Well organized and good time management skills.
- Available for a flexible work schedule and international business travel.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location