Reports to: Director of Research & Development
- Develop new electrochemical methods for analysis and equipment for implementation purposes.
- Develop analytical methods for process solutions used in metal deposition and other areas of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Interface with engineering group to design commercial analyzers.
- Plan and conduct experiments then write technical report findings.
- Participate in documenting, testing and supporting equipment.
- Prepare scientific publications and present work at conferences.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Electrochemistry or Chemistry is preferred.
- 2 + years of precision and successful experience are essential.
- Must possess independent problem-solving skills and the ability to perform experimental work.
- Project management and strong organizational skills are helpful.
- We seek candidates with excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask projects and collaborate effectively with other team members.
Location: Totowa, NJ