Reports to: R&D Senior Research Chemist, Team Lead
- Develop new chemical methods for analysis and equipment for implementation purposes.
- Develop analytical methods for process solutions used in metal deposition and other areas of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Interface with the engineering group to design commercial analyzers.
- Plan and conduct experiments then write technical report findings.
- Participate in documenting, testing and supporting equipment.
- Prepare scientific publications and present work at conferences.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required.
- Knowledge and experience in chemistry are required: plus analytical chemistry skills preferred.
- 1-2 + years of precision and successful experience are essential.
- Must possess independent problem-solving skills and the ability to perform experimental work.
- Project management and strong organizational skills are helpful.
- We seek candidates with excellent communication skills, ability to multitask projects and collaborate effectively with other team members.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location