Reports to: Chemical Facilities Engineer II
- Mix chemicals for tools prior to Qualification Engineers performing QUALS.
- Decontaminate newly built tools after a qualification has been completed.
- Return unused chemicals to the storage facility.
- Clean the project site prior to a new tool being facilitated.
- Back up to mix chemicals for Chempacks®, chemistry-specific recipes to send to customers.
- Assist with facility-related projects upon request.
- Implement Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in an analytical lab and qualifications room.
- Ensure the Qualification Room remains clean and safe. Follow ECI Technology’s safety policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or relevant two-year experience; work-related technical lab experience is required.
- Wet chemistry and general instrumental analysis knowledge is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and take great care in measuring chemicals. Needs to be a precise record keeper of documentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location