Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Perform the following accounts payable functions: post invoices, process purchase order receipts and credit card analysis, non-PO invoice posting and check printing, accounts payable related filing
- Participate as a backup for front office duties including phone and customer greeting coverage, processing packing slips and creating product invoices.
- Degree in Accounting or Math preferred; Associates degree in accounting or bookkeeping required
- Minimum 5 years related experience required especially in Accounts Payable
- Must be technically savvy, proficient with ERP systems and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members is essential.
- Possess ability to shift priorities, work independently, collaborate with other team members and focus on details.
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location